The Lynx 1 is loaded with features and is great for your solo getaway. With the freestanding design and pole clips that quickly attach to the aluminum poles, it sets up easily. There are extra-large #8 zippers on the door and vestibule. What’s especially nice about the Lynx is that the walls are mostly mesh, which helps increase ventilation. To be sure no corners are cut, ALPS has the factory seal the fly and floor seams and coats the floor with 2000mm to keep you dry if you run into a rain shower.
- There’s no assembly frustration with our Lynx Tent series; this free-standing, aluminum two-pole design is a breeze to setup
- Polyester tent fly resists water and UV damage while adding one vestibule for extra storage space
- Fully equipped with #8 zippers, storage pockets, gear loft, stakes, guy ropes and one doorway
- The ALPS Mountaineering Lynx Tent is on our best sellers list; it’s a must-have for your next adventure
- Base Size: 2’8 x 7’6, Center Height: 36″, Total Weight: 4 lbs. 4 oz., Minimum Weight: 3 lbs. 8 oz., Color: Clay/Rust